Wednesday 30 April 2014

Floral Dreams

Top:  H&M
Necklace: Diva 
Skirt: Bershka
Heels: Primark
I pieced this outfit together almost immediately after I bought the top from the outlet next door. In case any of you want to know, it's a non stretchy, chiffon material and it's so see through, so you have to wear a proper bra with it lol. I haven't found many things to match my nude pumps with, but I think the look is delicate and wonderful for dates and faux sophistication. I think I would've rather worn my hair curly but I didn't have the time.

Also, ignore the tesco bag and the buntings at the side. I swear I want to try harder with the looks, but tbh, I can't find anyone to take the photos for me and there's no wide empty space for me to stand except in the flat kitchen.

Anyway, I love you G monstersssssss. Thanks for the endless support! It feeds to my big head and arrogance and I can never repay it back.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment